5/24/07

Welcome

Ok. My first blog post. What's this blog all about you ask? Well, first and foremost I need a place to empty my mind at the end of the day. So everything is fair game. However, I do have a passion for computer games, namely MMORPGs.

Some Background info about me.

Some of the very first omputer games I played:
Zork, Escape from Rungistan, Wizardy I, Bard's Tale

I'll let you make an educated guess about my age based on the games above. *Hint, I'm older then most console addicted adolescents.

I tend to play Everquest 2 as time permits. It was the first MMORPG I played. I have such fond memories of rollicking around Antonica and the Thundering Steppes. It was this game that first intorduced me to the concept of the 'all nighter' with work the next day. Ouch. I still play the first character I rolled. A monk named Jose... At the time, the name popped into my hed as somewhat counterculture to the endless cliches out there... Like 'Goldenhawk Dragonslayer' or 'Durgsten the Strong'. I just liked the sound of plain old 'Jose'.

I also dabble in Eve and have played Vanugard, WoW, LotRO among others.

We'll see how this works out. Will be nice to hear some comments back from people other then the voices in my head =)

0 comments: